27 February 2007

Cars

There are times when I just have to check out the cars available online, and then I get tempted - once I changed cars twice within the space of two weeks. A site where I can browse for a new Toyota is great fun, I am a big fan of this make and I had been wondering about moving to a medium hatchback like this. The lemonfree site offers free listings when you are selling a car, plus independent reviews of all the major models. It is interesting to see all the motors that are around and I try to be sensible, but if you want to go wild you could always think about a Ford Mustang. I would love to drive one of these around San Francisco and imagine I am Steve McQueen - there is a model from that era on Lemon Free Car Classifieds for just $2500, you might need to check it out fast.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home