08 June 2007

See in the dark

Hunting is not something I have tried - the only thing I hunt is (are) mushrooms. I was reading today about a new night hunting tool, I guess I could make good use of one of these to get to the best mushrooms ahead of the pack. You can order a night vision rifle scope at OpticsPlanet.net, they have the widest selection of night vision goggles, scopes, rifle scopes, heat seekers, flashlights, tactical and military gear. OpticsPlanet guarantees the best quality and great prices. They have the widest selection of night vision scopes and regular day vision equipment too. They are authorized dealer Bushnell, Eotech and other major brand names. They offer FREE UPS and APO Shipping, browse their store and see what you find.




Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home