07 June 2007

Paid to Blog, Paid to Post - Make Money from Blogging

I get paid to post sponsored reviews on this blog and so far I have earned more than $500. Being paid to blog is and excellent way to keep posting fresh content on the blog (and climb up the search engine result), because you need to make at least one regular post between the sponsored ones. It is easy to sign up at Payperpost. I just write a short post with any photos or illustrations that are included and send the link to the post URL through. When the post is approved I am in line for real cash, which is paid into my Paypal account. There are plenty of opportunities to write paid posts on a wide range of subjects: this is proving to be a good source of income for bloggers who want to earn from ads on blogs. You can get started by clicking the link below.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home