29 May 2007

Study programme

My Masters degree in Human Resource Management was a rewarding programme for me to engage myself in topics or subject that were often difficult to get to grips with at first but when I gained ability - in statistics, for example, I felt wonderful. I never expected to find the mathematical aspect of the course more interesting than the HR part, but that is the benefit of education! Next time I will consider online courses because I no longer live near to a university. I noticed that Capella University has some very good online courses on offer: they are running a Graduate Certificate in Human Resources, practically identical to my degree. Visit the website for a free guide or give them a call now.
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home