29 April 2007

Hotels, Motels

If I had an unlimited budget, I’d be travelling the world instead of sitting behind a desk every day. I’ve always loved the idea of exploring distant places, experiencing foreign cultures and seeing the world through a different set of eyes. So far I’ve only visited The Gambia (back in 1990) and Morocco (2004) but I’ve always wanted to explore Italy and Spain. I suppose that has a lot to do with my heritage. My partner has always wanted to visit Sicily and Corsica, where there are some beautiful Hotels. We are also very intrigued by Norway. I’d love to lounge around in their thermal pools.

We spend a lot of our spare time watching travel shows and we’re fortunate enough to live vicariously through family and friends who travel often and share in their experiences through photographs and first hand accounts of their travels. Trying new foods, listening to new music, seeing not only the tourist attractions but experiencing things “off the beaten track” as long as the Hotel Reservations are made in advance …this is what I’d call a perfect vacation.

Check out the offerings including specially reviewed hotels, motels, resorts, vacations rentals etc. Also review Hotel Reservations.com's pricing, Their booking rates are incredibly competitive with great discounts on offer for world wide destinations and Hotel Discounts.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:46 pm, Blogger Shannon Q. said...

Traveling the world sounds wonderful right about now :D At least you are able to live it through TV and other people that you know :) I am nervous and edge about traveling outside of the US, I guess I have watched too many horror movies, Turistas was the latest one that I watched. It makes you wonder if things like that really do happen?.....

To Your Success!
Shannon Q.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home