18 May 2007

Home Business help

A relative said to me the other day, 'why don't you start a business?'. Well, I have - my work at home activities are just as much of a business as if I took a lease on a shop and started a high street business. The difference is that I have not invested 000s into a lease, nor have I taken on extra financial commitments. It took a long time to find ways to earn money from home and I came across a few dodgy opportunities along the way. WhyDoWork.com is a site that will give you information on how you can work from home too. The site has forums where you can contact people in the same situation as you, who work from home for one reason or another. this is a good way to find out the best ways for you to earn money online.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home