11 April 2007

Blinds online

Window blinds have become dead trendy in the UK again, maybe because they look much better of you don't have a lot of space in your room. They cost a lot less than full curtains and you can get them delivered much faster, even for bespoke blinds. I heard about this site today, called terrysfabrics.co.uk which is really handy as we are going to need blinds when my Mum moves house next month. The prices sound pretty good, I saw wooden roman blinds starting from just £10.00. Sounds fab, and no sewing for me to do. When we viewed a very cool flat last week they had used wooden Venetian Blinds, which look great and they don't have that clinical of the metal ones. Can't wait till we find a house and I can start choosing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home