08 March 2007

Wedding cameras

Getting married is so much fun now, I may have to think about doing it all over again. My niece's wedding takes place tomorrow (really - I will post the wedding photos if you do not believe me) and she has bought so many thoughtful things to make the day go well - for example wedding cameras, place card holders, personalised toasting glasses, wedding favors, cookie favors and Wedding Bubbles (the best). I cannot wait to use the camera and get some candid shots of the family. All these extras are available at great prices online at Shop For Weddings - THE place online to find cheap, personalized wedding favors as well as groomsman and bridesmaid gifts. The big day happens once in a lifetime, hopefully. At Shop For Weddings you will find the best souvenirs of your happy day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home