08 September 2007

Conveyancing Fiasco

If you are buying or selling a house or flat in the UK then here is a firm of cut price conveyancing solicitors to avoid, they are called Lawcomm and their offices are in Southampton. When I was buying and selling two properties through this company I had to keep up contact with my buyer's solicitors, my seller's solicitors and all the estate agents involved because non of them could get any information from Lawcomm. Imagine, the purchasers made an offer on my house and Lawcomm did not provide them with a copy of the lease for eight weeks - I lost count of the times I was told it had been sent .... Before you ask yes I did I complained and the next solicitor handling my case caused me just as many problems!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home